Benefits of Joining The Roundtable
Networking and Communication
Our goal is to provide the our Round Table Board members with valuable business and networking resources and information by creating a forum where TACDC’s Board, its members, and outside parties can communicate effectively for mutual benefit.
- 1. Opportunity to establish business relationships with others in the industry, including Roundtable Members such as banks, CDFIs, & professional firms
- 2. Privileged access to partners of TACDC, including financial institutions, nonprofit organizations, intermediary entities, and governmental agencies
- 3. High profile and favorable reputation in the community development field
- 4. Influence on how TACDC will lobby the Legislature on issues affecting our members
- 5. An invitation to all TACDC networking events
- 6. Direct contact with the leaders in Community Development, Affordable Housing, and Economic Development in Texas and other states.
- 7. Public recognition on website, in all TACDC publications, and at all TACDC Events
Along with being advocates for the industry, TACDC Round Table Board members receive many discounts on all our TACDC activities and resources.
- 1. Included TACDC Annual Membership
- 2. Free Texas CED Conference Registration
- 3. Free Exhibition Table at the Texas CED Conference
- 4. Free ¼ Page advertisement in the Texas CED Conference Program
- 5. Reduced Policy Summit Registration fee